Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby on Board: Precious Cargo Baby Sean





A personal touch is always appreciated! 

My sister thought it would be cute to have a baby on board sign 
made especially for my nephew from his favorite (and the only) auntie.
I didn't have all my tools with me to finish the project 
since I was visiting my sister in Los Angeles, 
so the finish on this signage isn't exactly up to par, 
but I still think it is very cute! Just like my nephew Sean! 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .





made just in time to take sean home from the hospital






baby on board 
haha, do you get it, "board". yes, that is a skateboard. and a little baby peeking. 
printed on a yellow sheet of paper then mounted on a heavy cardstock. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment