Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birthday Card: Cheers to My Not Just a Drinking Buddy




A personal touch is always appreciated! 

Hannah and I call each other "drinking buddies" 
because we both enjoy chatting and catching up and chilling out over a drink or two.  
We used to be "beer buddies", but now we've expanded our horizon. ^^ 
Years ago, it used to be that it was only she and I who enjoyed our drinks. 
Alcohol may have been the link that brought us together, 
but she is more than just a drinking buddy to me now. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 







HANNAH
her name was a lot of fun for me to play around with. 
the "A"s in her name were turned upside down to be made into martini glasses.





close-up to show depth of the name "hannah", 
and to show the different materials used for the card. 




to a friend who is more than a drinking buddy... 
CHEERS! to you being present in my life. 
God bless! 
did some word playing... "cheers", "present"




two orange slices made up the "O"s in YOO original




No comments:

Post a Comment