Thursday, February 24, 2011

Logo: Lim Family Dentistry





This logo was designed for a dental office located in Adairsville, GA. 



 
When this client first approached me for a logo for his new practice, 
he had done his homework, done a lot of research, 
and had a clear idea of how he wanted the logo to look like 
and how it would represent his office. 
It was the first time I had dealt with a client of this manner, 
and I was elated, seeing in my head the easy road ahead with this project. 
Boy, was I wrong. 
He wasn't a difficult person to work with, just a difficult client. 
After what felt like several hundred tweaks, this logo was finally developed. 
But hindsight is 20/20, and now I know when it all ended, 
this client went home content, getting exactly what he was looking for. 



 
 

fonts used 
Shelley Allegro BT, Constantia, Futura Lt BT



 

No comments:

Post a Comment