Thursday, February 24, 2011

Logo: RejuveYu Center





This logo was designed for a healing and cleansing center located in Norcross, GA. 
 

 
I was pretty lost trying to come up with this logo, 
as my client didn't quite know what she wanted 
nor could she expalin what type of a place this center was going to be... 
or perhaps it was me who couldn't understand her.  
I just went by the words "Holistic Healing & Cleansing Center" 
and imagined something light and fluffy, relaxing and soothing, 
and pure and beautiful. 
I don't think the client was sold on this logo right away, 
but only because she was afraid people might not be able to read this font. 
It didn't take long for her to be convinced to go with it, though, 
after I explained my thought process in creating this logo. 


 

fonts used 
Amazone BT, Segoe UI







No comments:

Post a Comment