Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baby's Firsts: Happy 1st Birthday Gabriel!




A personal touch is always appreciated! 

When a couple of my friends and I set John and Efee together, 
we weren't sure it was ever going to work out. 
John was more than interested, Efee, not so much. 
After some pep-talk and some convincing, Efee finally gave him a chance, 
and the rest, as they say, is history. 
After a heartwrenching miscarriage of their first child, 
they gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby boy, 
and they named him Gabriel, after the angel who gave Mary the good news.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 






i was bummed to not find a patterned felt that would match 
this color scheme and that wasn't so cheesy, 
but all in all, i think it turned out pretty well. 
celestial and calming to go with the name, gabriel.





i thought this patterned paper was perfect for gabriel's card. 
also worked well with the colors of the name i made for him. 
notice the halo on top of the "A". 




happy 1st birthday to our angel, gabe. 
  the cut-out of his name, "GABE" from the cover of the card, 
was used on the inside of the card.




YOO original is an angel... with funky looking wings.




2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing birthday arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s an amazing artwork! I wish I had such a good hand at drawing and craft. My daughter’s birthday is next week and I am planning to book one of the beautiful venues in NYC. I will try to make something like this, I don’t if I will be able to match up to this.

    ReplyDelete