Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank You!: White-Tooth-Mofo (an Inside Joke)





A personal touch is always appreciated! 

I am lucky enough to have close friends who are dentists, 
who take very good care of my dental hygiene, 
all at a bargain price... meaning, at no charge. 
I recently had crown work done by one of them, Tony, or Dr. Tony, I should say. 
He was the one who worked on a filling for the same tooth when he was a student, 
and 13 years later, it only made sense for him to finish the job. 
I did not want his efforts to go unnoticed, 
so I made this fun card to thank him 
and to let him know I don't take his work for granted.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 








thanks. 
a small rectangular diecut on the cover of the card to show the words 
on the inside of the card.  




i call this my mullet card. 
it's kind of nice & proper in the front, and goofy & silly on the inside. 
yes, that is me that i drew.




si'm wearing tooth-shaped earrings.





close-up of the eye shadow and lipstick. 
yes, my big mouth shows that many teeth when i smile big. 




yoo original is all smiles with her new tooth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment