Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank You!: Girls are the Best




A personal touch is always appreciated! 

I was asked to make thank you cards for a friend of a friend, 
who saw one of my posts in the birthdays album (it was for Madeline) 
on facebook and wanted one of the works replicated. 
I made 30 thank you cards for the guests 
who came to little Estella's 1st birthday party. 
I must say, I had a ton of fun making them. 
I feel like there's more ways to get creative 
when I work on little girls' projects than boys.
I found these cute flower patterned scrapbook papers, 
could not decide on which color to go with, so decided on all of them. 
All five colors go well with the adorable little girl Estella in hanbok, 
so it all worked out! 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 







thank you! 
don't the scrapbook papers work really well with the hanbok colors?






giving the 3-d look always adds something extra to the card. 




several layers of contrasting color & patterns of paper stock 
also adds something extra to the card. 




inside the card was laid with the floral patterns 
that were used for the trims in the hanbok




No comments:

Post a Comment