Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Card: Aunties Can Be Fashionable




A personal touch is always appreciated!





I probably get my sense of fashion from my auntie. 
She was practically with me and my sister everyday while we were growing up, 
and I remember she was always very sharply dressed and well-accessorized. 
She still is a very fashionable lady, who likes the simple and clean look.  
This card is made with a little caricature I drew of her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 







  

for my always fashionable auntie!



 

have yourself a stylish bash! 
happy birthday!







gave her little pink ring.





and a little pink buckle to match her little pink ring.





YOO original got a fashion makeover




No comments:

Post a Comment