Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thinking of You: With Sympathy ...




A personal touch is always appreciated!






When my parents' church member passed away from cancer this past month,
I wanted to make a personalized card for them to express my condolence,
as I remember him as nothing but being nice to me when I was younger.
I used a lot of different materials in my craft box to create this card. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 







with sympathy...





burgundy-colored ribbon, pinkish cellophane, sheer black fabric, 
gold wired ribbon, white tissue paper, white foamie, 
and "with sympathy..." printed on white paper





but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  
they will soar on wings like eagles; 
they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. 
isaiah 40:11




No comments:

Post a Comment