Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Arrival: Welcoming Baby Carson




A personal touch is always appreciated! 

The new arrival of baby Lim inspired me to make this card. 
Well, I actually designed this one for his big bro when he was born a year and a half ago, 
but didn't actually go into making it into a card. 
I know, such a lame auntie I am!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 




 




congratz! 
on adding a new LIM to your family tree! 
get it? can't take credit for that line though, 
I may have seen that somewhere, can't remember where


 

YOO original is yet again a baby sucking on a pacifier. 






there goes lame auntie again, emphasizing carson is a tiger just like his auntie.
  




a different view of the card to show depth




No comments:

Post a Comment