Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday Card: My Sister the Oink Oink




A personal touch is always appreciated! 





I made this for my older sister's birthday who is currently pregnant with my nephew.
Now, now, before you criticize me for being a mean sister, 
I only called her a pig cuz she is one!  According to the Chinese zodiac, that is.  
And I was referring to her physicality, not the person she is. 
See, she's always been the skinny one of the two of us, 
so I just threw a little jab at her about that.
If you have no sense of humor, you might be offended, 
but it doesn't matter what others think, this was made for my sister, and she's no prude.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 






 


now that you're pregnant... 
you finally look like the pig that you are!




 

happy birthday BIG (get it?) sis! 
keep plumping away for the baby!




a close-up view of the side of the card to show the thickness of the felt.





and of course my trademark!  YOO original wearing a party hat. whoooooohoooooo!




No comments:

Post a Comment