Sunday, May 8, 2011

Birthday Card: 40's Better Than 30




A personal touch is always appreciated! 

Although I have to admit I'm a huge tennis freak,
I have a girl friend, Kelly, who is even more of a tennis freak than I am.
She just turned 40, and even though I could not attend her party,
I wanted to create a special card for her... tennis related, of course.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .









when you are at 40...




you always have an ADVANTAGE over 30. 




tennis ball. wish i could've found a right color felt, but this will do. 




 this was quite a intricate process, but fun at the same time. 
love creative challenges. of course, i wish the strings were strung tighter. 






you original's grip is all kinds of wrong! haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment