Sunday, May 15, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas!: I Myself, Does Not Get Any More Personal Than That





My friends in Atlanta have a tradition, 
that every CHRISTmas, we bring a personalized ornament 
to hang on the tree at our annual party. 
And you can't get any more personalized than your own face on the ornament. 
I printed out my face then dressed myself in felt. 
Steered away from the traditional CHRISTmas color 
so I can dress myself in cuter colors. Haha! 
Plus, it helped me get rid of some left over felt from other projects. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 





 
front & back of the ornament. 
that is me holding up a peace sign. 
can't quite tell from this photo, 
but the top of the hat has '10 as an accessory 
and the earrings are E & Y, my initials. 




close-up shot. 




i stuffed this ornament with cut off felt pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment