Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter Sunday: New Life . New Hope . Happy Easter .





A personal touch is always appreciated! 

I'm sure there a lot of people out there 
who don't really know why Easter is celebrated.  
Sure they know about Jesus and the cross, but I'm speaking of the true meaning. 
As a Christian, I know all about Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, 
His resurrection, and His Salvation. 
I wanted to send out an Easter card to not only my Christian friends, 
but also to those who aren't and somehow get the message across.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 






 
new life . new hope . happy easter .
a newborn chick, just coming out of the shell.  
perfect representation of of a new beginning.



 
 
yoo original is a little chick




No comments:

Post a Comment