Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby's Firsts: Happy 1st Birthday Jacob!





A personal touch is always appreciated! 

Sadly, I was not able to attend Jacob's birthday party
(which seems to happen a lot these days...),
but of course, I had to do something special for him.
I wanted to find a tiger pattern for him since that is the year he was born,
but the orange and black pattern wasn't exactly the color scheme I was going for.
Plus, him being a white tiger, it would've been nice to find exactly that,
but it looked too much like a zebra print.
So... I settled for the giraffe print, which in the end,
worked out quite well with the blue & brown color scheme.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .





 


hello, there, jacob! 
you can see his cute little face through the circle diecut.



 

inside of the card



 
yoo original wants to blow on the candle on top of his head
 



No comments:

Post a Comment