Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby's Firsts: Happy 1st Birthday Paige!




A personal touch is always appreciated!

I was away living in another state when my friend's first child was born
and several years after that, so I was never able to do much for her.
Once I moved back home, I just assumed I would be there more for her second child,
but who would've thought I would have to go out of town the weekend of her 1st birthday?
I was sad and felt bad for not being there so I helped in any way I could before i left town.
got a lot of the ideas from looking online and made everything by hand.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .






paige's 1st birthday table display. 
this is a demo display i did before i left. 




all about paige tree. 
the vase is filled with cellophane 
and i wrapped the outside of it with a pink ribbon. 




paige's firsts. 
her first pair of socks & gloves, photos... 
you can also see how i tied the ribbon around the vase.




paige's name in the colors her mommy chose for the party.




paige's 1st birthday table display.
tissue flower balls, frames, 
and just a couple of empty boxes used as a decor.




paige's 1st birthday table display.
a closer look at tissue flower balls. 
although it isn't the best photo, it is made with many mini tissue flowers. 





found so many frames perfect for this party at such a great price. 
in one frame, sleepyhead & smileyface paige photos along with her name made with felt. 
in another frame, paige with her big sis jenna, mommy & daddy.




another angle of the display. 




the day of the birthday party! 
a photo my friend sent me while the party was going on. 




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



and of course, i didn't want jenna, paige's older sister, 
to feel left out, so i made her name with a little more grown up girl colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment